Tuesday, May 16, 2006


For as silly as this picture may look, it was the culmination of what was one of the best weekends I've ever had in my entire life. It was 8:30 in the morning on Monday the 15th of May. The picture is, from left to right, Chance, myself, and Little John, who was basically the man of honor the whole weekend.

This was a day after Little John's college graduation party, which I was not going to miss for the world. It was an absolutely unforgettable weekend, and it ended with me getting to hang out with two of my best friends, two people who are the most genuine people you will ever meet.


Anyhow. This is my first blog post. I have a camera now so this just seems to be the easy way of doing things now. I'll post a couple more pictures from this weekend as I get them onto my computer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Gotta love the stache'

8:14 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Yay, glad that you are here on Blogger too! Sounds like you had a really great weekend. (: I've only heard about Little John through Mark, but it sounds like he is a way cool guy. And I am sure Chance is too. Maybe someday I will get to meet and hang out with all of you cool people (besides our brief interaction at Lord and Taylor)!

8:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home